Make Dublin Your Classroom
Dublin is a young, creative, coastal city that is celebrated for its friendly people, where it's easy to stroll from its charming medieval quarter—through art-filled neighborhoods, markets, and parks—to the Docklands, where tech company headquarters thrive in “Europe’s Silicon Valley”. History and technology buffs, literature, music and theater enthusiasts, and avid tea drinkers will feel at home living, studying, and interning abroad here.
CEA CAPA Dublin students study at Griffith College which has an intimate campus setting and incredibly diverse student body. Students on our direct enroll program study just outside of the city at Maynooth University, which recently won an “Outstanding International Student Satisfaction Award”.
- Youngest population in Europe
- An UNESCO City of Literature
- The Book of Kells is not actually a book, but a collection of manuscripts
- Record numbers of Irish nationals are moving back to their home country to work
- Has become a global tech hub with a booming start-up scene
- Ranks consistently in the top five on “World’s Friendliest Cities” lists
- Average temperatures: 41°F (Jan) - 60°F (July)
- Currency: Euros
- Population: 1.2 million
Discover Dublin before you go with our Dublin City Guide. Get to know the city, the lifestyle, the language, and more, as written by our local staff and students.
Learn About Studying with CAPA in Dublin
Explore the diversity of cosmopolitan Dublin with our activeevents: Tour medieval castles, celebrate the “dark side” at the Bram Stoker festival, or check out “Googletown”.
Go Beyond with CEA CAPA in Dublin
CEA CAPA's Dublin Center LocationExpand+
- Griffith College Dublin, South Circular Road,
- Dublin 8,
- D08 V04N
From our Resident Director
CEA CAPA Dublin Resident Director